Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find a list of frequently asked questions. These questions are usually asked just before a customer purchases one of our products.
1. Where can I park for my hair appointment?
We have free 1 & 2 hour parking out front- however if you have a longer hair appointment we suggest you park one block south on 80th Avenue, or one block east on 100th street, where there is ample free all day parking.
2. How can I book an appointment?
We have both Online (click HERE) and Text Message booking (780-983-9899) available.
If you are a first time client, we recommend booking a free consultation with your desired Hairstylist for any color or extension services.
3. How do I know which Hairstylist to book with?
All of our stylists are highly trained in the services they offer
- If you want to book with a Master Stylist / Educator then book with Ella or Alaina,.
- If you want to book with a Senior Stylist book with Chris, Deejay, Alex, or Blanca.
- If you want to book with an intermediate stylist, book with Krissy. If you want to book with a Junior Stylist, book with Jess or Kennedi.
4. What is the cancellation policy at Blondie?
Although we do not require deposits, we do require a 48 Hour cancellation notice. Failure to do so may result in not being able to book a future appointment without paying a cancellation fee and possibly your next appointment cost upfront.
5. Can I bring my child to my appointment?
Unless discussed with your Hairstylist ahead of time, we ask that you do not bring any guests to the appointment, including children, friends and significant others. We have a full salon and only so much space, thank you for understanding.
6. Is your salon LGTBQ+ friendly?
Blondie is for everyone! We want our salon to be a comfortable, supportive space for all of our clients.
7. I got my hair done at your salon and I am unhappy with the results- what now?
If you are unhappy with your hair, please reach out to your Blondie hairstylist within 7 days to discuss your options. We will always find a solution- depending on the situation, you may receive a complimentary service or a service at product cost.
8. I bought hair product and I am not happy with it, can I return it?
Yes, we will accept returns within 2 weeks of purchasing your product.
9. Can I return apparel?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please it back clean and undamaged within 2 weeks for a return.
If your order was shipped, please email email@example.com to arrange a return within 2 weeks of your purchase.
10. I bought a hot tool and it broke - what should I do?
All of our Hot Tools have a one year warranty - if you return it to the salon we can arrange for a replacement.